Monday, May 9, 2011

Been away!

Why oh no! I have been away for so long, finally posting here after a long time of making it! Well right now I am running a Tamagotchi+color and a Green Tama-GO! There both Gozarutchis so this is like a ninja log for now! In other news, my birthday passed recently, April 22. I got 6 new tamagotchis from a lot my dad bought me. 3 v4.5s, 2 v4s and a v5. I also got money to gamestop and regular money equals up to $135! I got a book I have been wanting for a while, Scumble. I am almost done with it! Oh and it is the sequel to Savvy. I haven't been playing animal crossing for the past couple weeks with the science fair and projects and things no one likes, so sorry I have been away. Oh yeah, My +color's name is Star, and my Tama-GO's is jumble. They are both sleeping right now so, I can't really do much but say random things. I gotta go, until tomorrow, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment